The mini blowing junction block kit is the perfect little helper for the Miniflow Rapid.
The block is a handy, handheld junction block for short distance fiber blowing and it facilitates a quick and effective collection of left over fiber.
The mini blowing junction block is the convenient device for any fiber blowing engineer, when blowing fiber to access network and FTTH. The small junction block has been missing in the field and it complements fiber blowing installation in two ways:
- It can straighten out left over cable when blowing in two directions. Most often, there is a loop of leftover cable because the regular fiber blowing machine cannot fit into the manhole. The small affordable device fixes this problem effectively.
- It works as a handheld manual fiber blowing device in narrow areas where the regular fiber blowing machine has trouble to fit.
The kit contains:
- 1 pc Mini blowing junction block for manual blowing 8-12 mm microduct.
- 2 pcs cable seals in all sizes between 3 and 8 mm. 1 pc Allen key.
- 1 pc 12-8 mm reducer. 1 pc 12-10 reducer.
- 2 pcs of 12 mm microduct
Contact Fremco for more information on the most affordable mini blowing junction block kit